Friday, March 11, 2016

Him n' Her: Getting Ready in the Morning

No comments :



Getting ready in the morning is one of the worst parts to the day.

As a guy I get ready pretty fast. Normally I use the bathroom first before I hop in the shower. This whole process takes about 5-10 mins on average unless my stomach is acting up, if you know what I mean.

Other than that, getting dressed is simple. Pick a clean shirt I haven't worn yet or a shirt that still smells clean that hasn't been worn in a few days with some clean pants and put on a sweater over it. BAM. BINGO BANGO BONGO. I'm ready for the day. The rest of the time is waiting for her to get ready so I can pick her up.

As for her, she takes her sweet ol' time.

This is not fun at all waiting. I'm pretty sure all guys know this feeling. You're done in like 10 mins and she's not even close to being done. We try to relax by watching youtube videos or playing games on our phones or do whatever to pass the time.

Then you know what happens.

They yell at you for not going over yet and for not helping them pick out an outfit through pictures they send of 10000000000 different outfits or yell at you for being lazy. YO! I am already ready. You are the one who is slow and taking forever. PLEASEEEEEE. FOR THE LOVE OF CHEEZUS (God of cheetos) HURRY!!!!!!

“Oh my god. It’s morning. I hate my life. I hate the sunshine.”

I lay in bed for a few minutes thinking about all the things I have to do today as I release a long agonizing groan quietly telling myself, “I hate my life.”

I finally gather the strength to get up. As I am walking over to the door I see a reflection of myself in the mirror. My hair looks pretty cute this morning. I mean, maybe I shouldn’t even take a shower. Let me continue to mess around with it while making cute faces in the mirror trying to decide whether or not I should shower for five minutes.

Eventually I shower. I have to make sure every crease and crack is spick and span. I have body wash, face wash – not just a Head & Shoulders bottle like almost every guy only has. Do you even wash your butt-crack? No no no, that won’t do.

After my shower, it’s time to lay on the bed for a good ole’ 20 minutes! After that, I will stare at my closet for 10 minutes deciding what to wear and will probably have a crisis when I can’t find anything among a gazillion possible outfits with only 15 minutes left. Decisions, decisions...

Something fancy? No. I don’t have time and I do not look good enough today.
Something scrubby? No. My hair is lookin’ too cute for this.

Plain Jane it is and will always be.

-- Personally, I seldom put on make-up so I will skip that part. --

Anyway, don't blame us! We just want to look and smell good for ya'll. Why ya'll always wonder why pretty girls always with 'ugly' guys? *awkward/nervous laugh*










No comments :

Post a Comment