Sunday, April 17, 2016

Speed Art: A Girl and Her Pet Fish + Video

No comments :
A little cutie with her pet fish! She's very outgoing, clumsy, and believes she is from a different planet.
I decided to try something new, so I did a watercolor piece! I sketched the drawing on paper and then scanned it later. The sketching process took about an hour or so and the digital art-ing took almost two hours. Despite this, I have shortened the whole process to 5 minutes. You're welcome!

This is me conquering my fear of using Photoshop, so it was quite difficult! However, I was motivated and excited to try out some new watercolor Photoshop brushes I got! They're sooooo nice!!!! This piece was so much fun to create! I loved playing with the shadows and highlights!

If you want to see how this piece was created, click the link below!


Thank you! 


No comments :

Post a Comment